There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
If you are selling your home, I will:
- Expertly market your home through over a dozen websites on social media and multiple listing services such as Youtube, Zillow, Toronto Real Estate Board, Facebook and MORE!
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
- I offer custom professional property walk-through videos, professional photography, drone video, professional staging, extensive advertizing and marketing
If you are buying a home, I will:
John follows a 7 step process to finding your new home:
- John will meet with you and discover the criteria you want in your new home and understand the price range you can afford
- Create a Top 10 List for your wants and needs in a home purchase
- John will create a prospect search on the Real Estate Board that will automatically send you emails with attached new listings that match your criteria
- Often John and his assistants will search through new listings on the daily that match your criteria and personally send you listings
- John will keep you up to date on any changes such as price changes or conditionally sold changes that occur on properties you are interested in
- John will take you to view properties you have interest in that could be your possible new home
- John will celebrate with you when you finalize the purchase of your new home!
*Did you know most buyers find their new home in fewer than 3 viewing appointments?